Monday, October 11, 2010

I did the radio show....

You Can Listen

Intro song:
DOUBLE NEGATIVE – In Patient Out

Frequent Mutilation
CRAZY SPIRIT – Burning Children
WEIRD TV – Canalla
DRUNKS WITH GUNS – Zombie
KEBAB – Anti-L
CHANNELS 3+4 – Pills

“Belief in Repetition as Deliverance…”
FRUMPIES – Wrong Way Round
BLOOD SAUSAGE – Haunted House
CUPID CAR CLUB – Edge of the Envelope
HUGGY BEAR – Our Voltage
CIRCUS LUPUS – Tightrope Walker

TVP is an acronym for a band and for a fake meat product
VERONICA FALLS – Beachy Head
COMET GAIN – Beautiful Despair
BLACK TIME – Corpse Life
KIOSK – Royal Jerks
ACTION SWINGERS – Watch Out

I’m a Nice Guy Now
UV RACE – Girl in My Head
PEREPHERIQUE EST – Tous Les Monts
SPLINTERS – Hot Hands
TIMMY’S ORGANISM – I’m a Nice Guy Now
THE MOONHEARTS – I Hate Myself

Outro songs:
FURY – Space Love
MELAKKA – EI

No comments: